Social Security Maximization Workshop
May 28th & 29th at 1pm or 6pm
Will last approx. 1 hour
Center For Law & Leaning / New Millennium Group
10050 South State Street
Sandy UT 84070
One of the most important decisions before you retire is when and how to claim Social Security benefits.
This event with help you learn more about the following:
- What Strategies are still available to me?
- When should I start receiving My Benefits?
- How will this decision affect my Spousal Benefits?
- Survivor Benefits for Widowed & Divorced Spouses?
- When your benefits may begin, and how the age at which you apply will affect the amount you receive.
- How to maximize Social Security benefits and how to minimize the taxes you pay on them.
- Strategies to consider before deciding to apply for benefits.
- How your current employment will affect benefits.
- What to do if you have other income from pensions or IRAs, too.
- When it makes sense to delay benefits – and when it does not.
And SO MUCH MORE!